2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Queen's College, whose foundation dates back to 1341, is called so in honour of Queen Philippa of Hainault, wife of King Edward III of England.
The crest presents three red eagles on a white background.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton yarn dyed, meaning that the fabric is woven from yarns previously dyed, also with different colours. The type and colouring of these polo shirts are inspired by rugby teams jerseys.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Queen's College.
- Short-sleeves polo shirt with red and blue stripes
- 100% cotton
- 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar with 2 hidden buttons
- Placket with contrasting colour
- Band insert inside collar and side slits
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left
- Wash at 30° C
Set for nyligt
Ved køb over 599 kr.
sender vi med express
For kun 29 kr. kan du sende din pakke retur
Få pengene tilbage eller byt til noget andet
Vi besvarer altid din henvendelse indenfor 24 timer